Thursday 6 August 2009

Introduction

Warning

If you are going to play, or think you may play the game I am intending to run DO NOT READ THIS BLOG. This will contain spoilers about one of the significant monsters that will appear in the game, and thus could spoil the surprise when it turns up at two in the morning.



Still with me? OK.

I am planning to use Arduino to make a large and scary monster for a Horror Live ActionRoleplay game I will be running in the near(ish) future.

What's Live Action Roleplay? It's what this blog isn't about. Google it if you want to know. All that matters here is the build process.

What's Arduino?

It's an opensource... oh, follow the link and check it out. They can explain better than I can.

I'm doing all my prototyping on a Duemilanove board. If it proves possible, I'll be running the monster on it as well.

From here on, it's on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment